at Central Office
- Financial Accountant
- Empire Tower, Sathorn, Bangkok
This role is responsible for day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that municipal finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner along with general administrative support to the finance and accounting team member.
Little opportunities for making people feel good about Virgin Active are lurking everywhere. Regardless of our official positions, we all work in customer service. Classic Virgin service involves striking a balance between working hard to understand the customer and relaxing enough to express our own personality
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Data enter invoices for payment, batches invoice and process backup reports after data entry
- Monitor and manage for office amenities and facilities
- Other as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting including at least 1 year in supervisory level.
- Bachelor in Accountancy or Finance.
- Self-driven and able to work within timeline.
- Able to AP, AR and GL.
- Able to IT Savvy and Microsoft Great Plain should be advantaged.
- Strong computer skill especially Excel.
- Effective communication both Thai and English.
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now!