Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- People person?
- Bangyai, Nonthaburi
We’re looking for a Customer Service Manager who will manage the day-to-day operations of the customer service team to exceed the expectations of members and guests, recruit and motivate a high performing team and further develop and implement the customer service strategy. They’ll also be involved with ensuring they manage associated budgeting and provide on-time reporting.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- At least 3 years’ experience in service to customer in any industry sector
- At least 2 years’ experience leading a team in any service industry sector
- Experience in Health wellness and Spa, Fitness or Hospitality business are advantage
- Good command in English and computer literacy
- Ability to problem solving and decision making
- Ability to recruit, develop, motivate and retain a high performing team
- Comfortable managing budgets and willingness to exceed performance targets
- Can do a rotating roster which includes weekends, early morning and late evening shifts
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.