Club Assistant General Manager
at Bangkok Area
- Bangkok: Central Business District
We’re after an Club Assistant General Manager with a certain ‘Virgin-ness’ – to help us shake up the fitness industry in our shiny fitness club. You’ll be heading up a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- Together with Club General Manager, you’ll take the lead developing and implementing the club strategy; with the goal of dazzling the expectations of members and guests. Exciting times.
- The Club Assistant General Manager must have excellent organisational skills. Managing the day-to day, ensuring revenue opportunities, keeping an eye on the costs and guaranteeing the healthy environment for all.
- At least 5 years experience in comparable position in a large scale club would help.
- You stand out because of your success in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team.
- You keep up to date with new developments in the industry, are comfortable managing budgets and have the appetite and track record of exceeding performance targets.
- Connecting with people comes naturally. You’re a people person. A smiley type. One of us.
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.