Sports and Events Manager
at Bangkok Area
- Sports and Events Manager
- People person?
- Bangkok - CBD (BTS Sky Train area)
We’re looking for Sports and Events Manager who deliver an engaging world class Sports & Events program through effective management of the club’s sports areas, ensuring that all company operational & safety requirements are met.
Sports and Events Manager develop and promote the club’s Sports & Events program, concept and experience, ensuring that revenue, profit and other performance targets are consistently achieved while supporting the wider business aims of the club as a member of the club leadership team.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in comparable position or demonstrated
progress through Virgin Active pipeline.
- Experience in co-ordinating multi-sports facilities and events.
- Understanding of health and fitness industry desirable.
- Relevant Fitness Qualification.
- Current First Aid certification desirable.
- Strong communication effective and decision making.
- Fluent in English and Thai both written and Spoken is a must
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.