Compensation & Benefits Specialist
at Central Office
- Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- People person?
- Bangkok - Central Office, Empire Tower (BTS Chong Nonsi)
This role is about ensuring payroll processing and recording accurately as well as providing Co-ordination and management of workers compensation and benefits.
Little opportunities for making people feel good about Virgin Active are lurking everywhere. Regardless of our official positions, we all work in customer service. Classic Virgin service involves striking a balance between working hard to understand the customer and relaxing enough to express our own personality.
- Male/ Female age above 30, Bachelor degree in related field
- At least 5 -7 years experience in HR Generalist with specilization in Payroll/ Compensation & Benefits
- Mature with Multi-tasking skill
- Sense of Urgency with initiatives
- English skill is a MUST
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership for you and your partner (family or friend)
- Health insurance with Dental coverage
- Provident Fund
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.