Research & Reporting Analyst
at Central Office
- Research & Reporting Analyst
- Are you someone who can provide high quality and accurate analyses of analytical reporting?
- Central Office at Empire Tower - Bangkok (BTS Chong nonsi)
The purpose of any role within Virgin Active is to make exercise irresistible. This role is integral in supporting the business to make key strategic decisions by developing and running financial models.
To at all times do your bit towards achieving our Vision of being The World’s Most Loved Exercise Brand; to live and role-model our Values of Insatiable Curiosity, Delightfully Surprising, Heartfelt Service, Red Hot, Smart Disruption and Straight Up; and to bring to life our People Promise of Be Yourself and Go Together, Work Hard and Dream Big
- Financial appraisal of new site and refurbishment investments, including:
- analysis of demographic and competitive information and
- preparing relevant, concise and accurate reports supporting new site and refurbishment appraisals for Executive and Board approval.
- Use historic and external data to analyse and test operational business cases, including development of business case forecast model and scenario analysis.
- Track and evaluate competitor activity to assess current and forecast impact, and making recommendations to reduce impact or capitalise on opportunities.
- Value-add analysis as requested by executive management and VA Group. This may include the following:
- Appraisal of membership contract changes based on sales and sales efficiencies as well as all other income generating opportunities
- Evaluation of all operating costs
- Performing any other ad-hoc analysis as and when required.
- Identification and analysis business performance as well as trends
- Monthly reporting requirements to support decision making processes
- Assisting Head of Departments with ad-hoc analysis and report preparation
How we’ll know you’ve got what it takes…
- Ideally have up to 2 years analyst experience within an analyst or similar role
- Must have solid advanced MS Excel experience
- Excellent English communication skill is a MUST
- Must be able to compile presentations and relevant reporting packs
- Must have solid proven written and reporting skills
- Be a highly analytical thinker with the ability drill down to the detail whilst retaining the “big picture”
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be proactive and seek out better ways of doing things
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to work under pressure whilst delivering the highest quality of work
What we offer:
To reward your hard work you’ll get:15 days annual leaveComplimentary VA fitness club membership for you & a buddy! Health & Dental insurance, Life Insurance Provident Fund & Social security Great career progression and training path in Fun and social working environment
You must be a Thai citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this position
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now!