Group Exercise Coordinator
at Virgin Active 101
- Group Exercise Coordinator
- People person?
- Whizdom, Bangkok-BTS Punnawithi Station
• Provide support to coordinate day-to-day operations of group exercise team to exceed the expectations of members and guests.
• Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members to deliver high quality sessions.
• Further develop and implement group exercise strategy, working closely with Fitness Manager to produce accurate budgeting and on time reporting.
- Minimum 2 years experience in comparable position
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team or demonstrated progress through Virgin Active leadership pipeline
- Understanding of health and fitness industry
- 10 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.