Club General Manager
at Wireless Road
- Club General Manager
- Are you a RED HOT leader?
- Bangkok - 208 Wireless Road (BTS Pleonchit)
This role is responsible for all aspects of the operational and financial performance, including income statement, sales retention, brand standards and people management.
• Manage day-to-day operations of overall club to ensure maximization of revenue opportunities, controlled costs and a safe and healthy environment which exceeds expectations of members and guests.
• Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members.
• Further develop and implement overall club strategy and manage associated budgeting and on time reporting.
- Overall operations of the facility
- Ensuring the club operates as a profitable business unit
- Budgeting and expense control
- Understand how to mitigate competitor risk
- Growth of the business unit
- People Management which includes recruitment, development and training of staff
- Implement and sustain a strong member focus
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- Previous managerial experience at Club General Manager level with a successful track record coupled with strong leadership skills
- Must be financially proficient and have a good financial acumen
- Have a business owner approach
- Must have a solid understanding of the market, with good insight into the competition
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Good customer relations and interpersonal skills
- A solid understanding of People/ HR procedures which includes recruitment, people development, People Relations, Performance management and coaching skills
- Proven track record working within an ever changing and pressurised environment
This role is full time, working 48 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (5:30 am-3:00 pm) & 'lates' (12:00 pm-10:30 pm) and weekends (7:00 am-5:00 pm / 11:00 am-9:00 pm) as well as bank holidays. The successful candidate will need to be available for the full complexity of shifts, which are on a rota basis.
What we offer:
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- 15 days annual leave
- Complimentary VA fitness club membership for you & a buddy!
- Health & Dental insurance, Life Insurance
- Provident Fund & Social security
- Great career progression and training path in Fun and social working environment
You must be a Thai citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this position
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now!