How we're keeping you safe
We know how committed you are to an active lifestyle. Our comprehensive health and safety strategy builds upon Virgin Active’s already recognized high standards of hygiene, health, and safety and takes them to new heights - to ensure member’s safety throughout all our exercise experiences.
OUR PEOPLE COMMITTED TO REDUCING TRANSMISSION
- All staff complete pre shift ‘health/symptom check’ including temp check with the Duty Manager.
- All staff have been fully trained in all Virgin Active COVID Safe operations/processes.
- All staff wear face masks during their shift.
- All staff follow the government guidelines of social distancing measures.
OUR MEMBERS COMMITTED TO REDUCING TRANSMISSION
- Member must be fully vaccinated or provide proof tested negative with ATK less than 7 days to use the clubs.
- All members must follow step entry protocol:
- Temperature check (Below 37.5c is allow to entry)
- Contactless check-in
- Follow social distancing guidelines in group class and wipe down equipment after use
- Card readers placed on countertop to enable self-swipes.
- Sanitizing materials available near all ‘high touch’ items for member cleaning pre/post use.
HOSPITAL GRADE LEVEL HYGIENE AND HEIGHTENED CLEANING PROCESS
- All staff disinfect high touch surfaces during general use at all times.
- We only use top grade anti-viral/antibacterial/8 hr effective cleaning chemicals.
- The entire club team carry out a ‘TEAM COVID CLEAN’ consistently throughout the day.
- creased over night detailed deep cleaning.
- Our pools have state of the art UV-C system to decontaminate the water.
STRONGEST SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Floor Grid crosses/squares are located throughout the club to indicate waiting/changing/workout spacing.
- Gym & studio equipment is re-positioned to align with social distancing safety measures.
- Members must follow all Social Distancing guidance throughout their visit.
- We constantly monitor club usage and capacity to align with social distancing safety measures.
- Limit cash payment.