at Bangkok Area
- Manage day-to-day operations of fitness team to exceed the expectations of members and guests.
- Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members.
- Further develop and implement fitness strategy and manage associated budgeting and on time reporting.
Little opportunities for making people feel good about Virgin Active are lurking everywhere. Regardless of our official positions, we all work in customer service. Classic Virgin service involves striking a balance between working hard to understand the customer and relaxing enough to express our own personality.
- Minimum 2 years experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through Virgin Active leadership pipeline
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team or demonstrated progress through Virgin Active leadership pipeline
- Relevant Fitness qualification
- Human Movement / Exercise / Sports Science degree highly regarded
- Current First Aid certification desirable
- Excellent communication (in-person)
- Exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of new developments in fitness
- Knowledge of country level employee relations
- Ability to work to KPI's and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
- Understanding of health and fitness industry
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) – intermediate
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database – intermediate
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.