Senior Relationship Consultant
at Bangkok Area
- Little opportunities for making people feel good about Virgin Active are lurking everywhere. Regardless of our official positions, we all work in customer service. Classic Virgin service involves striking a balance between working hard to understand the customer and relaxing enough to express our own personality.
- Drive, deliver and exceed pre-determined membership sales targets.
- Acknowledge and provide support to all potential members, current members and guests.
- Promote and arrange the appropriate program based on individual member requirements.
- Develop and conduct sales presentation, providing accurate information regarding club facilities.
- Ensure member information is handle in line with the privacy guideline.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to identify new opportunities for sales growth.
- Achieve individual sales targets.
- Follow established system procedures and update report in the system.
- Monitor team and lead sales activities in day to day to achieve sales target.
- Assist Sales manager to coordinating with team members and other department successfully.
- Other duties as per assigned.
- Minimum 3 years' experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints.
- Experience in arrears collection.
- Effective communication and strong leadership skill.
- Experiences in Sales including services, agent and/ or other business.
- English language comprehensive and computer literacy.
If this is you, then we’d love to:
Give you a challenge
Help you grow
Provide you with benefits
Listen to your new ideas
Work hard and play hard together
Fitness club membership
10 days annual leave
Fun and social working environment
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online now.