Group Exercise RockStar (Cycle)
at Central Office
- Group Exercise Rock Star (Cycle)
- All Clubs, Bangkok
- Exceed the expectations of members and guests by delivering excellent group exercise classes.
- Assist the Group Exercise Coordinator with class and program development as required.
- Ensure safety always maintained according to guidelines such as considering temperature, equipment, obstacles, number of participants etc.
- Deliver innovative classes and programs that support the Virgin Active brand
(all new formats require approval of manager prior to delivering).
- Support the Group Exercise Coordinator in the training and development of Group Exercise Rock Star.
- Minimum 6 months experience in comparable position
(Teaching Group Exercise class with Reformer machine)
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Recognised Group Ex qualification
- Relevant Fitness qualification desirable
- Human Movement/Exercise/Sports Science degree highly regarded
- Current First Aid certification desirable
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environmen
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.