National Group Exercise Manager
at Central Office
- National Group Exercise Manager
- Willing to go the extra mile?
- Bangkok - Central Office, Empire Tower (BTS Chong Nonsi)
- Full Time - Permanent
What’s the overall purpose of the job?
•To help develop, support and drive a Group Exercise strategy to strengthen and expand the core offering and which is industry leading in SEA
•To pro-actively grow the penetration of members using the Group Exercise program
•To create and drive a strategy for development of internal and external Group Exercise instructors in order to position Virgin Active as the employer of choice in SEA
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Develop and drive a Group Exercise strategy to strengthen and expand the core offering and which is industry leading in SEA
- Pro-actively grow the penetration of members using the Group Exercise program
- Support to Head Of Programming, SEA on Research, propose, develop and implement new innovations to the business to continually improve the product and position Virgin Active as the leaders in Group Exercise in SEA
- Play a key part in contributing to the provision of 5 star service to club members and staff across the business, by leading a strategy that promotes communication, best practice and standards.
- To provide “forensic” understanding of customer insight using member feedback channels and provide consequent action To support on directing and controlling Group Exercise studio brand standards and design.
Finance, Admin and Reporting
- To create, and direct, Group Exercise in house and freelance budgets and oversee cost control
- Ensure achievement of class attendance and participation targets.
- Provide detailed tracking of the group exercise program and include in monthly reporting.
- Support Group Exercise manager to recruit team by reviewing resumes and participating in treasure hunting process as required.
- Ensure GEX management team are appropriately trained and fully understand all aspects of club operations.
- Coach, develop and motivate team to ensure effective achievement of company goals and objectives.
Other Bits and Pieces
How we’ll know you’ve got what it takes…
- Minimum 5 years of previous (and recent) experience in Group Exercise instruction and managing national / regional level or multiple group exercise programs
- Previous experience of Group Exercise strategy development
- Demonstrate skill in managing relationships with strategic partners
- Previous experience of creation and implementation of new class concepts
- Knowledge and experience of global trends in Group Exercise.
- Previous financial experience of managing group exercise programs across multiple site
- Computer literacy and Excellent English skills is a must
What we offer:
- 15 days annual leave
- Free Fitness club membership for your & a buddy
- Health insurance with Dental coverage
- Social Security , Provident Fund
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
You must be a Thai citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this position
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now!