Club General Manager in Training
- Club General Manager in Training
- People Person ?
- Central Festival Chiangmai
- Further develop, implement and manage overall club strategy, working closely with Operations Director to produce accurate budgeting and on time reporting.
- Ensure the club is effectively controlled and managed financially, and pre-determined targets are achieved on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all company policies as outlined in relevant manuals, are adhered to within the club.
- Play an active role in developing the standards of both product and service delivery in the club.
- Continually look for ways to improve the efficiency of the club.
- Ensure achievement of club targets.
- Compile and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Produce accurate budgeting as required.
- Ensure established system procedures are followed and administrative processes are updated as required.
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.