- Sales Manager
- People person?
- Chiangmai - Central Festival Chiangmai
- Full-time / Permanent
We’re looking for a Sales Manager who will drive, deliver and exceed pre-determined membership sales targets as well as acknowledge and provide support to all potential members, current members and guests. They’ll also be promoted and arranged the appropriate program based on individual member requirements.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- Minimum 4-5 years experience as Sales Manager in Fitness Industry
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Connecting with people comes naturally
This role is full time, working 48 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business.
What we offer:
- Basic salary + sales incentive
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership for you and a buddy
- Health & Dental insurance, Life Insurance
- Provident Fund & Social security
- Great career progression and training path
- Fun and social working environment
You must be a Thai citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this position
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now!