Customer Service Manager
at Empire Tower
- Customer Service Manager
- Bangkok - Empire Tower
- Full time / Permanent
Further develop, implement and manage customer service strategy, working closely with Club General Manager to provide input to budgets and produce on time reporting.
Maintain awareness of current member retention statistics, educate other team members on the importance of member retention and continually aim to retain all members.
Maintain a thorough understanding of Virgin Active's Brand Standards.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- Minimum 2 years experience in comparable position
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team
This role is full time, working 48 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business.
What we offer:
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership for you and your buddy
- Health & Dental insurance, Life Insurance
- Provident Fund & Social security
- Great career progression and training path
- Fun and social working environment
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.