at Virgin Active 101
Experience in Organization Health & Safety
Work with global fitness brand
Fun & Friendly working environment
Location: True Digital Park (BTS Punnawithi)
- Further develop and implement operations strategy, working closely with Operations Manager to provide input to budgets and produce on time reporting.
- Ensure all areas of the club are cleaned and maintained to an acceptable standard on a daily basis and pre-programmed pattern of cleaning throughout the club is being adhered.
- Ensure club is opened and closed at the appropriate time in line with operating procedures.
- Ensure all systems and procedures are followed in line with Organization Health & Safety working guidelines and procedures.
- Take ownership of individual member feedback and complaints and ensure complaints are resolved effectively.
- Ensure duty management duties and tasks are recorded via the relevant checklists.
- Compile and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting including budgeting.
- Follow the company Organization Health & Safety policies and ensure necessary duties carried out.
- Respond to emergency situations and injuries as appropriate.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Operation tasks in any industry sector
- At least 1 years’ experience leading a team in any service industry sector
- Experience in Organization Health & Safety regulations are advantage.
- Good command in English and computer literacy
- Ability to problem solving and decision making
- Ability to recruit, develop, motivate and retain a high performing team
- Super organized with high attention to detail
- Comfortable managing budgets and willingness to exceed performance targets
- Can do a rotating roster which includes weekends, early morning and late evening shifts.
- Connecting with people comes naturally. You’re a people person. A smiley type. One of us. At Virgin
-10 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested persons are invited to send an application letter with an updated resume detailing work experience, recent photo and expected salary via APPLY NOW or direct email to recruitment @virginactive.co.th