at Virgin Active 101
- Fishy types are wanted
- 101 - Bangkok (BTS Punnawithi)
We’re looking for a competent lifeguard to take responsibility for the health and safety of our members and ensure all our poolside activities are promoted and run effectively.
• Supervision of our members within the pool & surrounding areas, to ensure safety at all times.
• Enthusiastically engage with our members, providing a great customer service.
• Daily checks such as water temperature & equipment storage.
• Cleaning duties to ensure safety, hygiene & pleasant area at all times.
• Additional activities to support club operation where required.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- Strong communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
- A friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively.
- Current Lifeguard qualification
This role is full time, working 48 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (5am-3pm) & 'lates' (12pm-22pm) and weekends (7am-5pm/11am-9pm).
What we offer:
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment. We’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- 10 days annual leave
- Complimentary VA fitness club membership for you & a buddy!*
- Health & Dental insurance, Life Insurance
- Provident Fund & Social security
- Great career progression and training path in Fun and social working environment
You must be a Thai citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this position
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now!