at Virgin Active 101
- Operations Manager (Report to Club GM)
- Superior knowledge of OH&S regulations
- 101 Club (BTS Punnawithi)
- Full time /Permanent
This position will be involved with
•Manage day-to-day operations of overall club in conjunction with Club General Manager, support in his/ her absence, and ensure overall safe and healthy environment which exceeds expectations of members and guests.
•Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members.
•Further develop and implement operations strategy and manage associated budgeting and on time reporting.
- At least 2 years experience in comparable position
- Superior knowledge of local and national OH&S regulations
- Fun personality and enjoy talking to people
- Have passion in Exercise
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
- Computer literacy
- Can do a rotating roster with weekends, early morning and late night shifts
- 5 days work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Fitness club membership for you and a buddy
- Health & Dental insurance
- Provident Fund, Social security, Uniform
- Fun and social working environment
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.