- Customer Service lover?
- Central West gate - Nonthaburi (MRT Talad BangYai)
- Full-time / Permanent
Are you a people person with excellent customer service skills? Are you looking for a new challenge with an exciting and innovative brand?
We’re looking for a Receptionist to be the welcoming face and engaging voice to our members. You’ll be there to assist with every enquiry and to ensure our members have a delightfully surprising visit, delivering a heartfelt service at all times. As a Receptionist you will be on the front line, representing Virgin Active as the face of the company.
About the role
- Customer service; create a great first impression and provide a faultless representation of your Health Club.
- Effectively handle class bookings, payments and queries.
- Deal with any member feedback, take ownership of the situation and escalate the issue where necessary.
- Opening and closing duties of the department, health & safety checks, and security of stock and cash handling are dealt with appropriately.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
To be a successful Receptionist, you’ll need to be smart in appearance and the finest ambassador for Virgin Active at all times. Underneath your well-groomed exterior should be an empathetic nature and the charisma to create an effortless rapport with our members in every interaction.
Specific requirements of successful candidate:
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, customer facing environment.
- Strong admin and computer skills, with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
This role is full time, working 48 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (5:30 am-3:00 pm) & 'lates' (12:00 pm-10:30 pm) and weekends (7:00 am-5:00 pm / 11:00 am-9:00 pm) as well as bank holidays. The successful candidate will need to be available for the full complexity of shifts, which are on a rota basis.
What we offer:
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- 10 days annual leave
- Complimentary VA fitness club membership for you & a buddy*!
- Health & Dental insurance, Life Insurance
- Provident Fund & Social security
- Great career progression and training path in Fun and social working environment
You must be a Thai citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this position
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now!